When you receive your entry confirmation the week running up to the event you will be emailed a parking pass to put your registration number on. You will need to print this out and put it on show in you vehicle.
There will be security at the pits checking your registration number on your pass when you first enter the pits, there will be a list provided by the office of the registration you supplied with your entry. If it is not on the list or if it is already marked off you will be unable to park in the pits. Sorry.
PARKING - IMPORTANT NOTES
· Riders Only - Cars / Vans / Motorhomes / Caravans
· Please park where instructed / No awnings / DOG ON LEADS AT ALL TIMES / NO FIRES IN THE PITS PLEASE!!!
· PLEASE DO NOT PARK ON THE FRONT OF THE PAVILLION
· PITS WILL BE OPEN FROM 6PM ON SATURDAY - IF YOU DO PARK IN THE PITS (CAR PARK TO THE REAR OF THE PAVILLION) BEFORE THIS YOU WILL NEED TO PURCHASE A PAY & DISPLAY TICKET UNTIL THIS TIME AS THERE WILL BE PARKING ATTENDENTS ON DUTY - FROM 6PM YOUR PIT PASS WILL COVER YOU.
· IF YOU HAVE A LARGE VEHICLE YOU WILL NEED 2 TICKETS
· PAVILLION BUILDING - PLEASE DO NOT PARK CLOSE TO THE BACK OF THE VENUE -THIS IS A COUNCIL STIPULATION AND NOT FROM THE CLUB – PLEASE RESPECT THE COUNCIL’S WISHES AS THEY KINDLY GIVE THE CLUB THE CAR PARKS FOR FREE FROM 6PM SATURDAY AND ALL DAY SUNDAY
· PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOU PIT PASS DISPLAYED IN YOUR VEHICLE AT ALL TIMES!
· SECURITY WILL BE CHECKING ALL VEHICLES AGAINST A LIST SUPPLIED BY THE OFFICE ON ARRIVAL!
· TRAVELLERS CAN PARK ON THE SWANNERY CAR PARK - CARAVANS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO PARK ON THIS CAR PARK.